Hydrophilic coating PHILICFINE HP
What is Hydrophilic Coating?
Hydrophilicity is a property that causes water on a surface to spread out into a thin film rather than forming droplets.
Benefits: Ensures a clear field of vision and prevents dirt from sticking to the surface
- Exhibits good hydrophilicity
- Effective in dark places
- Can be used outdoors
- Can be used on plastics
- High transparency
- Select the product that match your application
Examples of envisioned applications
- Prevent poor visibility due to rain on security camera protective covers or automobile side mirrors
- Prevent poor visibility caused by water droplets on eyeglasses, sunglasses, goggles, etc.
- Prevent spurious operations due to water droplets, by coating the cover materials on laser sensors used with automatic doors, etc.
- Promote culture cell growth by making Petri dishes or plates hydrophilic
|Abrasion Resistance||++||+||- -*|
|Water Mark Resistance***||- -||-||+|
|Salt Spray Test (168h)||- -*||+||+|
Note: Some absorption occurs
--* ： Contact Angle ≥30°
XW **： Xenon Weather Meter Test, Duration of test = about six months
Water Mark Resistance *** ： "+" shows little water mark on the substrate after dry.
Refractive Index****：Measured at wavelength of 550 nm.
The table above compares the three products based on in-house testing. Results may differ from those listed above, depending on the deposition method.
We can provide technical data and sample boards; if you need them, please contact us using the inquiry form