- We will be closed from August 12 (Mon) to 16 (Fri) . We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We exhibit latest materials in "China International Optoelectronic exposition CIOE 2019"(4-7 September 2019 in Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center).
Hall：Hall 9 Booth No：9C08
- We have created webpages in Chinese (simplified character); please visit them.
- We exhibit latest materials in "SPIE. Photonics West 2019"(2-7 February
2019 in San Francisco ).
Optical Crystals：Canon USA Booth#:5546
Evaporation Materials ：Wacom Corporation Booth#:2002
- Thank you for visiting our booth at "RoboDEX Robot Development & Application EXPO" .
- Our website's URL have been changed as follows.
https://www.canon-optron.co.jp/english/ → https://optron.canon/en/
- We exhibit latest materials in "RoboDEX Robot Development & Application EXPO" (Jan.16 through Jan.18 in Tokyo Big Sight,Japan).
- We will be closed from August 13 (Mon) to 17 (Fri) . We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Updated the SDS of the support page.
- Our inquiries system is now fixed.
We apologize for causing you a trouble.
- We confirmed that we had some problems with our inquiries system from May 23.
We are currently working to solve the problem. Please accept our apologies for causing such inconvenience.
Please call us in case of hurry. (+81-296-21-3700)
Thank you for your patience.
- We will be closed from April 28 (Sat) to May 6 (Sun) . We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Added a new color to our range of fluorescent materials.
Single color FLUOBRIGHT
Dual color FLUOBRIGHT+
- Added a new Support section.
- Product pamphlets are now available for download.
Pamphlets can be downloaded and used from the respective product pages.
- Thank you for visiting our booth at N-Plus.
- We exhibit latest materials in"N-Plus New Values for New Businesses" (September 13 through September 15 in Tokyo Big Sight,Japan
- New Release
Marketed hydrophilic coating materials PHILICFINE HP series supporting outdoor use
- We made a website of PHILICFINE.
- We will be closed from August 14 (Mon) to 18 (Fri) . We apologize for any inconvenience
- Thank you for visiting our booth at OPTICS&PHOTONICS International Exhibition.
- We made a website of FLUOBRIGHT.
- News Release
Fluorescent materials “FLUOBRIGHT”
- We exhibit latest materials in "OPTICS & PHOTONICS International Exhibition" (April 19 through April 21 in Pacifico Yokohama,Japan)
- We exhibit latest evaporation materials in“Laser World oｆ Photonics INDIA”（in Bangalore,September 21-23,2016）
- A poster presentation will be carried out at the Japan Society of Applied Physics ( September 13-16, 2016 at Toki Messe)
Title：Mechanism analysis of the water-repellent / antifouling property expression of the fluoroalkyl-based thin film
Schedule：September 13, 16:00 - 18:00 Room： P7 [13p-P7-15]
- We exhibit latest evaporation materials in“SPIE Optics + Photonics ”Booth#:531（in San Diego , August 28 - September 1 ,2016）
- We will be closed from August 15 (Mon) to 19 (Fri) . We apologize for any inconvenience.
- This website is now available in a mobile version. It has been updated for optimal viewing even when accessed on a smartphone. Please keep visiting our site.
- Notice Regarding Development Articles for Hydrophilic Coating Material
- News Release
High Durability Hydrophilic Coating Material
- Thank you for visiting our booth at Photonix2016.
- Photonix2016 (April 6 through April 8 in Tokyo Kokusaitenjijo), we will co-exhibit with Canon Chemicals, Inc.
- Following the release of SURFCLEAR 100, an oil-repellent vapor deposition material that achieves the world's highest level of abrasion resistance, we have put on the market the SURFCLEAR 200 series that offer higher levels of both UV resistance and alkaline resistance than the 100.
- We have released LUMILEAD SiO, in which the generation of splashes is reduced significantly.
- We exhibit latest evaporation materials in "Laser World of Photonics INDIA"(in New Delhi, September 9-11,2015)
- We have released LUMILEAD TNO, our newly developed evaporation material with high refractive index, being capable of effectively preventing dust adherence because of its extremely high antistatic performance.